Egorapture Egorapture

Smells like EGORAPTOR SPIRIT!NNNGH!
But seriously.
Spazkid. Never stop striving for excellency..And never stop doing that thing you do..late at night.

Subway - Floyd's Haunting Subway - Floyd's Haunting

You show real promise

I really did enjoy watching that flash. At first, it seemed like an entry for a Sound based colab, with some of the silly sounds, but, really, it was neat! Keep up the good work man!

SailorMan SailorMan

HAHAHAHA

Waaait why am i laughing im dying.

Pico's Nightmare Pico's Nightmare

Not bad! That was pretty enjoyable! Keep up the good work man! Can't wait to see if you do another Pico game for next year!

MeetnFuck Robot 2:Selexia MeetnFuck Robot 2:Selexia

This is my favorite game of the July collection now.

This is the Only Level 3 This is the Only Level 3

I really could play these games forever. I love a good challenge that makes me think outside of the box.

Squee and Erik vs Siege Squee and Erik vs Siege

Pretty Kick ass!

Okay, im not good at making FULL reviews but i'll point off things i like and what you could improve on.

Likes:
- Theres a lot going on, making this an exciting picture.
-Use of colour in the powers. Makes it less bland than using just one colour. Take example the Shoop Da Whoop picture. It's got different shades of blue in it, including white, which shows bits of lighting.
-Your anatomy at your skill level is pretty okay. I'd take a look at comics, or still life pictures to get the anatomy on track.

Improvements:
- You might want to line your buildings correctly. Try drawing a few lines first to make the ways for the buildings, then draw the ledges. ( unless, idea, that building could be colapsing. Add cracks and breaking's along the edges for that! That would look sweet during a super human battle!)
-Background could use a little more shabam. Perhaps window lights, and you could try to fade the top of the buildings into the dark sky, to show it going on, and disappearing into the night.
-moon. Im sorry, but thats one thing i kinda dont like. I suggest just drawing it in JUST pencil crayon. Better effect, me thinks.

Other than all that, Very lively picture, Like the colour's, and i hope the digital comes out awesome!

SqueeFTW responds:

Thanks a ton for the advise, I will work on that stuff! =D